RAW FOOD DIET INFORMATION
Articles / Feeding Tips
- A Natural Diet for Our Dogs and Cats
- Benefits of Feeding Raw
- Guide to Feeding Raw
- How Much Raw Do I Feed? pdf
- Salmonella Debate
- The Completely Healthy ‘Pet’ Food Your Vet Probably Vilifies…
- Why Does the American Veterinary Medical Association Propose The Vote Against Raw Food?
- Give Your Dog A Bone by Dr. Ian Billinghurst
- Grow Your Pups With Bones by Dr. Ian Billinghurst
- The Barf Diet book and Video also by Dr. Ian Billinghurst
- Dr. Pitcairn’s Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and Cats by Pitcairn and Pitcairn
1. Can a raw diet improve the health and longevity of my pet?
2. Does feeding a raw food diet require a lot of extra work?
3. Is it true that there is a lot less stool when a pet is fed a raw diet?
4. How is “feeding raw” different than just buying meat from the grocery store?
5. Can I feed my pet raw food and kibbled food?
Links and Videos
- Raw FAQ Videos with Dr Corinne Chapman, DVM
- Raw Products For Dogs
- Raw Products For Cats
- Podcast: Dr Marty Goldstein and Raw Food - via Dogs Naturally Magazine
- Dr Karen Becker - Raw Food Myths
- Myths about feeding raw: http://rawfed.com/myths
- Carnivora www.carnivora.ca
- Video: How to transition Your Cat To A Healthier Diet - Part 1
- Video: How to transition Your Cat To A Healthier Diet - Part 2