PRODUCTS : DOG : NEW PUPPY SHOPPING LIST
- HEALTHY FOOD – The most important decision you'll make for your puppy! Whether you choose raw, kibble, canned, or a variety of them all – variety is key at this stage to help build a healthy immune system and strong digestion! Always choose natural, high quality foods!
- MULTI-VITAMIN AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS – When accompanied with a healthy diet, a daily multi-vitamin can be beneficial to prevent disease and increase life span. EFAs are great for skin and coat health.
- PUPPY SHAMPOO – “Earthbath’s” puppy shampoo is gentle and smells great!
- EAR CLEANSER OR WIPES – An ear cleaner with natural antibacterial properties is ideal for ear health. Try “Earthbath’s” Ear Wipes.
- BRUSH AND NAIL CLIPPERS
- DENTAL HYGEINE PRODUCTS – There are several natural liquids and gels on the market that help combat plaque and tartar like “Petzlife”, “LebaIII”, and “Vet’s Best Dental Gel”. Don’t forget the toothbrush and a natural toothpaste.
- PUPPY KONG AND TREAT DISPENSING TOYS – Try stuffing a Kong with cottage cheese and freezing it for a treat that will keep your pup busy and provide them with healthy probiotics too!
- SOMETHING TO CHEW – Providing raw bones to your puppy a couple times a week helps prevent tartar, soothes his gums while teething, and helps your puppy exhaust their need to chew. Bully sticks and tendons work great too! Chews should always be enjoyed under your direct supervision.
- SOFT TOYS – Try “Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal”. This toy heats up in the microwave to provide your pup a warm, cuddly friend. Makes a great gift to a new puppy owner!
- STAIN REMOVER – “Nature’s Miracle” works fantastic for removing stains and odours and helps prevent your puppy from going in the same place twice.
- CHEW DETERRENT – Vet’s Best “Bitter Cherry” spray tastes bad and can be used on many inappropriate chewing surfaces.
- POOP BAGS – Be environmentally friendly and try one of our biodegradable varieties.
- PUPPY PADS – “Nature’s Miracle Puppy Pads” can be used for house training indoors.
- POOCHIE BELLS – A bell at the backdoor is the easiest way to potty train your puppy.
- COLLAR, HARNESS, AND LEASH – Try “RC”, “JacTrac”, or “Silverfoot” collars, leashes, and harnesses.
- TRAINING TREATS – Soft and aromatic treats work best for training. Try “Purebites” or “Mini Naturals”
- TREAT BAG – Help keep your pockets clean with a handy, clip-on treat bag!
- DOG LICENSE/NAME TAG – City license and name tags like “Red Dingo” will help get your pup home should he go missing.
- SNUGGLY BED – A warm place to sleep to call his own! Don’t forget one for the crate too! “Westpaw Designs” has all kinds of ECO friendly beds made out of recycled pop bottles!
- FOOD AND WATER BOWLS – Stainless Steel bowls are easiest to keep clean.
- CRATE FOR HOUSEBREAKING – Crates are a very helpful tool to house train your puppy. They also keep him out of harms way while you are away from home.
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL TAIL BLAZERS CARRY IDENTICAL ITEMS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCATION FOR PRODUCT AVAILABILITY. LOCATIONS MAY CARRY ITEMS NOT LISTED ABOVE.